Introduced in 2008, Rhoads’ PCRM (Professional Compliance Requirements Management) system is a critically important element of a true end-to-end solution that manages the lifecycle of an insurance professional’s licensing regulatory compliance from appointment through termination.
As a cloud-based service PCRM serves as an automated insurance compliance system that enables carriers, agencies and brokers plus adjusters to focus on their primary business while PCRM is tracking national and regional insurance compliance regulations. This insurance compliance management solution creates multiple efficiencies interfacing with existing legacy systems and often siloed paper-based systems.
Manages the entire professional certification lifecycle
- PCRM easily integrates with and supports all NIPR transactions improving compliance with just-in-time appointment and termination processing.
Delivers greater efficiency and productivity
- The system acts as a centralized information store for instant status sharing with producers as requests are processed internally and appointments are approved by the States.
Lower Total Cost of Compliance®
- PCRM is a cloud-based repository storing all producer compliance information and reconciling with the state records to eliminate unnecessary renewal payments, fines and audits.
- Centralized cloud-based repository storing all producer compliance information for efficient regulatory reporting
- Integrates with and supports all insurance regulatory transactions (including NIPR)
- Creates efficiencies by automating paper-based processes
- Improves compliance with just-in-time processing
- Centralizes information for instant status sharing with agencies and brokers as requests are processed internally and appointments approved by the states
- Enhances efficiencies across internal teams and sales channels
- Allows for single sign-on with your web site
- Configurable workflow including report and letter generation
PCRM Configuration Services
Rhoads Configuration Service offers support in a user acceptance testing environment providing a temporary test environment to test any configuration. Our Support Team works with you to ensure that all items are accepted in the test environment prior to implementing the solution in your production environment.
PCRM Support Services
Rhoads provides both telephone and email support to its user community. Every request is ticketed and assigned to a specialist who in turn contacts the customer to resolve the issue. Additionally, Rhoads has clearly defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) procedures regarding system availability and corrective measures for Critical, High, Medium and Low Priority items. Regardless of priority, Rhoads strives to address each reported issue at the time that it is reported.
Typically the PCRM Support Team receives issues and questions via email and telephone. Rhoads ensures that Service Level Agreements for issue resolution are met. Account management reviews all issue requests and acts as an escalation point.Additionally, Rhoads’s Executive Team is available as an escalation point should any issue arise.